We Need Your Help
Future Superstars will be conducting mentorship program called “One Pass Ahead” starting December 2nd. OPA targets youth in the inner-city that need programs to help keep youth off the streets and away negative influences, while giving them the tools needed to succeed in life. Through the program they will learn proper etiquette, decision-making, self-worth, how to work hard, and other skills that will last throughout their lives. We’re asking you to help us reach our goal of $15,000 to continue our push in keeping young men positive and safe while building toward a better life.
Show your support in one or more of the following Tax Deductible ways:
- Cash Donation
- Purchase Digital Savings Membership Learn More
- Purchase Future Superstars Apparel
- Attend Our Event
Please scroll down for more information ↓↓
Enter the dollar amount you want to donate.
Donations will go towards:
– Scholarships for kids to participate in our programs
– Supplies for educational component
– Buses for trips
– Mother/Son Dance
– Etiquette classes
Our programs and Events for 2017:
- Future Superstars 8th Grade All Star Game
- FS Youth Coaching and Player Development Program
- One Pass Ahead (educational program)
- Future Superstars Basketball Camps
- Future Superstars Developmental League
- USA Open Court and more.
For Volunteer Opportunities please Contact Us
“sometimes a small thing you do can mean everything in another person’s life”
Comments from parents sent to us:
Hello Coach Tabb, thank you for inviting Joshua Joiner to participate in the Future Superstars All-Star Game. He really enjoyed the event
Good Morning, Thanks for inviting my son DeAndre Vortes (Dett) out. It was an awesome and great experience. “Ana Brown”
Future Superstars is a recognized 501c3 nonprofit organization that provide youth programs that will keep them off the streets and away from negativity, while giving them the tools to be successful in their communities.
We are pleased to partner with schools, communities, public leaders, and others in achieving the goals to improve the lives of our young male population while improving the overall experience and increase the male students, motivation and commitment in successfully completing their educational journey with tools that they can use throughout their entire life.
The “One Pass Ahead” Mentorship Program will be a success with the help of family, friends, teachers, mentors, sponsors, donors and our communities. In order to make the experience a great one, we are asking for your help in helping us raise $15,000. We know it seems like a lot but this will make their journey to being successful worth it.
– Improve the knowledge of the students through workshops, classes and community service project relevant to the young men life experiences.
– Improve upon the self-esteem of the young men by offering classes and workshops facilitated by positive male role models offering realistic attainable educational and career experiences from men with similar life experiences.
– Training the young men in areas that will improve their overall quality of their lives and motivate successful, relationships, personal and financial goals, and decision-making.
Why and How
Future Superstars will conduct a 24 session mentorship program for 45 selected students starting December 2nd. Through the program they will learn proper etiquette, decision-making, self-worth, how to work hard, and other skills that will last throughout their lives. We need your help to reach these young men before it’s too late. Please help us reach our goal of $15,000 to continue our push in keeping young men positive and safe while building toward a better life.